You know that feeling when you find a product that is so great you just have to tell people? Well, this is exactly that. Yala's BAMBROODREAMS® Twill sheets are great for hot sleepers or night sweats.
Timing is everything!
I delivered a rug to a client just in time to taste-test her awesome pre-Thanksgiving cooking!
I couldn’t have timed it better!
Besides trying her fantastic roasted turkey gravy, she was making her famous Cranberry/Pear Relish. It is so famous, her friends had already begun calling to see if she was making it this year.
Her house smelled amazing — cranberries, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. The perfect spicy/sweet that says the holidays are here.
She has allowed me to share this wonderful side dish with you! I hope you enjoy this dish and your holiday season!
Cranberry / Pear Relish
If the amazing scent of cranberries and spices doesn't get you, the bold flavor will!
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Cup Cranberries (1 bag)
- 2 Pears cubed
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 4" Cinnamon Stick (or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon)
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Boil rapidly uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add the cranberries, pears, and spices.
- Return to a boil, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes, or until cranberry skins pop.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and chill.
Original post: November, 2013